• At least 4 weeks notice should be given when booking.
• Maximum 10 children on the Bus but we can cater for a larger number of children in a venue of your choice
• A full list of the children including names and ages should be provided to us at least 7 days before the event.
• Customers should always advise CrècheMobile office of any changes in bookings a.s.a.p. on Tel: 4773699
• A £50 non refundable deposit is required to secure any booking. The remaining balance will be required at least 14 days prior to event.
• Cancellations must be made by telephone.
• If you cancel the creche less than 5 days prior to the party, full payment is required.
• We will require five parking spaces for the bus, a risk assessment will be carried out in advance, but it is the responsibility of the person booking the Bus to ensure the parking space is reserved for parking of the bus.
• We will not accept bookings of less than 2 hours (excluding special offers)
• All food and drink must be consumed in designated areas.
• Due to safety reasons the bus does not travel while children are onboard.
• Please note for safety reasons the children will not normally be allowed off the bus whilst the party is in progress, unless it is into the care of the person who booked the party or someone who has been made known to staff on the bus.
• A mileage surcharge of £1.00 per mile will be added if the Bus travels outside a radius of 10 mile from NE8 4DY
• We will endeavour to reach all engagements on time but we cannot be held responsible for lateness due to traffic delays or accidents but we will keep you informed if this is the case.
• Injured or unwell children will not be able to come onto the Bus.
• For all events booked during the winter months, please note that due to adverse weather conditions (snow/gales) the Bus may be cancelled at short notice and we will refund your deposit. We will endeavour to do our best to reach you.
• No one should approach the Vehicle until it has completed manoeuvres, the engine has stopped and the doors opened.
• We may take photographs during the creche for marketing and promotional purposes. If you would rather your child was not included in these photos please state this in your registration form before the creche starts.
• The CrecheMobile has public lilability insurance; however we do not accept liability for loss or damage of personal items. It is the chidl's/parents responsibility for personal items brought into the creche.
All crèche workers hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years Care and are responsible for Health and Safety matters in the crèche; this should be recognised by customers. All staff are DBS cleared.